DEPARTMENT K - ART ( Adult and Junior ) Chair- Jean Fields
Marshall Auction-Marketing Trophy
will be awarded to the Best Exhibit in the Junior division
will be awarded to the Best Exhibit in the Junior division (ages13-18).
will be awarded to the Adult Exhibit judged Best in Show.
1. All work must be originated by the artist and not direct copies or numbered pre-sketches.
2. Entries will be limited to one per class.
3. All work entered must have been completed by the exhibitor since the last County Fair.
4. Article entered and not classified in the premium list will be placed for display only.
5. All paintings and graphics must be prepared to be hung on a pegboard hook. Work must have a wire or string hanger which will support the picture weight. Wire or string must be attached into cardboard, not taped. Sculpture must be prepared to be displayed on a table top. All work must be framed and or matted. Any work not properly prepared will not be accepted.
6. May enter under professional
1. Oil Painting
2. Acrylic Painting
3. Water Color Painting
4. Pastels Painting
5. Black & White Pencil Drawings
6. Color Pencil Drawings
7. Crayon Drawings
8. Pen & Ink Drawing
9. Charcoal Drawing
10. Sculpture - wood, clay, metal, cloth, plastic, etc.
11. Mixed media-collage, mixed media miscellaneous artwork
12. Painted Wooden Decoration